|Cause of death||
Callie is seen talking to the people on The Ark about The 100 going down to Earth. She said that she can't confirm or deny anything at the moment. When Callie comes to know that Abigail Griffin is going to be executed she goes up to Marcus Kane to tell him that he is out of his mind and he can't kill everyone who disagrees with him. Callie says that Abigail is her friend leaving Kane to reply that he can't do anything to stop it. Kane and Callie share a close moment. She tries to implore him to give Abby amnesty, asking him to think of their own relationship. He answers by saying that no matter what he feels, he can't. When its time, Callie breaks into tears walking with Abigail to the place where she will be executed, embracing her and refusing to let go even at the behest of the guards. Abby asks that Callie watch out for her daughter before she would die. When the door is about to close Chancellor Thelonious Jaha demands the execution is stopped immediately. Callie is thrilled for Abigail, able to hold her friend again.
- She tries her best to save Abby.
- Her first and only episode was Pilot.
- Her death was announced via twitter.
- She was floated off screen due to budget reasons.
- She is the only main character to appear in only one episode.
- This also makes her the main character with the least appearances, that being only one.